slartibartfast wrote:
> I have that box ticked and see two IP addresses. Strange.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Perhaps you need to make sure your router setting for your M2P pi are
correct?

22954

|Filename: Pic03.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22954|

LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20, playlists and LMS cache
on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 >
AVI DM5
Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20beta7/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio
Minx 5 (study)
Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
(garage)
1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x Touch (used for display and controller
only) - 1 x SB3 (spare) - 1 x Radio (spare)