bpa wrote:
> Definitely not foolish - Extras 1.9.5 (1.7 was ages ago) was completly
> broken and 1.3.1alphas version of BBCiPlayer is not supported.
>

> After refreshing the plugins tab - are you sure the plugin tab has the
> repo URL exactly as posted.  Sometime the changes "doesn't take".   If
> it has then try rebooting LMS - to ensure new repo is read.

Thanks both.
I know these are very old - which is why I said I was foolish to try and
update the newer version I had, as I can't get any other ones back now
:(
So, I have removed the iPlayer and Extras, and removed all additional
repositories, and restarted the LMS.  When I look at the plugins now,
neither iPlayer / extras are installed, but they are still available
even without the repositories.
It doesn't give the version, but if I select them and restart the
server, then I get 1.3.1 / 1.7
22978

|Filename: SQS Plugins.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22978|