pippin wrote:
> Which LMS version is this. I think there's an issue with Compilations
> showing random artists or artist roles, it's a problem of the API.
> I don't remember whether this is fixed in 7.9.1 or not.

Forgot to mention that, this is on the LMS 7.9 stable release.
While viewing an album, the Composer tag info (when there is any) is
showing instead of Artist for compilations as well as single-artist
albums, etc.  If it's a bug I guess I'll look at a 7.9.1 build next.  I
thought it was strange though, because I don't see that on my Android
devices or through the Web UI.  That's what made me think there was a
setting I missed somewhere.

> In any case should the composer be shown if that's what you browse by
You mean if I go through Composers to look for albums?
Just to clarify, that's not what I did.  I browsed by New Music,
Compilations, and Random Albums and get the behavior I mentioned.

Any other suggestions/tips?

Thanks!

I want NBC's *-Ed-* on DVD/Blu-ray!