dermicha wrote:
> I only have the following in the prefs-file.

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Where are the predefined styles?

Your customized styles are stored in a "styles" property in the
customclockhelper.prefs file, since it doesn't exist in your setup you
don't seem to have any customized styles in your setup or the
customclockhelper.prefs file have been deleted during the upgrade
process for some reason. It's not deleted automatically by LMS, at least
that did not happen in my setup.

The styles on the device is stored in
/etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/CustomClock.lua, so if the style on
the device is correct I suggest that you ASAP login via ssh and take a
backup of this file. As I mentioned earlier it's based on a different
format so it can't easily be imported in Custom Clock Helper but you can
at least open it in a text editor and take the values from it when you
configure a new style. If you format it with a JSON formatter its a bit
easier to read.

The predefined styles aren't bundled in the plugin/applet, they are
downloaded from the following file online:
http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-customclock/clockstyles7.json

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))