kika1992 wrote:
> ...finally I  managed to install the IO::Socket::SSL Module using
> entware-ng and the linked thread above, but I didn't manage to install
> the also required Net::SSLeay Module, which needs to be compiled.
>
> Would be great to know, if anybody has Spotty running successfully on a
> QNAP NAS. Maybe he or she could explain how to do that without studying
> informatics.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.

Several years ago, I gave up trying to run LMS on a QNAP - I now use a
Pi3 running LMS via piCorePlayer with the music files on the QNAP. It
was was easy to set up and is fast and robust. And Spotty works well.
That might be your easiest solution.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 and Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with touchscreen and IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired)
*Office:* LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob