d6jg wrote:
> Turn your phone upside down ;)
>
> Seriously, the running order is correct in iPeng and in the Web GUI so I
> think we can safely say it's not a Spotty issue but more likely an issue
> with your Android app

Hey!

I woul need to turn my SB Radios and Classics, and touch upside down.
The running order is correct in Spotify desktop app, Spotify Android
App. In SqueezeCtrl App its reversed, in Slimserver Web UI it is
reversed and on all connected devices it is reversed.

Actually this is driving me a little bit crazy.

I do not think it is a Spotty issue, as I already had the very same
problem with the "standard" Spotify plugin 2 months ago.

Thanks,

Jan