TroLoo wrote:
> I can confirm that after update to 0.72.1 plugin loads ok to LMS on
> piCorePlayer v3.21 Audio.
>
> But... it doesn't work. Airplay devices show up properly, but when
> streaming to them all I can hear is noise.
>
> Am I the only one to have this issue now? I can try to re-install
> everything from scratch.

I think I figured out my issue. I was using a USB drive to store the
Cache and it appears that Shairtunes had a problem writing to it (hence,
I'm guessing the chmod error). I moved the Cache to the same sd card
hosting LMS and picoreplayer and it installed and works fine.

I did recently change USB cards and I left the vfat formatting. Should I
reformat it to something else (like ext4)? Everything else worked fine
with the USB card.

My thanks to philippe and my sincerest apologies if I put you to a lot
of trouble.