michieliooo wrote:
> Philippe, you do mean the upnpbridge.xml config file, right? When I
> reinstalled the plugin yesterday, I checked the folder location and this
> config file was not there. So I generated it via the lms gui and now
> it's there. But I will remove everything again and install the latest
> dev version (and switch of automatic updates :p)

When I generated the config file I didn't set any specific parameters,
so it was empty basically. Just now, I ticked some boxes for testing
purposes (I dont think I need those settings) and now the config file is
filled with those settings. And the plugin is starting with no problems!

I also have a problem with your your chromecast bridge (missing lib) but
I will post that in your other thread. Thanks again!

LMS 7.7.1.  r33735 on a Zyxel NSA320 NAS (V4.70(AFO.3) ), 2 x Devialet
Phantom Silver + Dialog, 2 x SBD, NAD D310, 1x chromecast audio, 1x
chromecast video