oldschool wrote:
> Is it possible to run Windows LMS with the Windows Local Player plugin
> connected to a ReadyNAS Duo v1 and play iTunes files?  I'm running
> Windows 7 on the PC.
>
> A little background.  I purchased the ReadyNAS Duo v1 back when they
> first came out and have been using it with LMS connected to a couple of
> Logitech SqueeezBox Duos.  Last month I purchased a Synology 216+II and
> gave the ReadyNAS Duo to a friend.
>
> From what I can tell, there is no compatible Local Player plugin for the
> ReadyNAS OS.  So, I loaded LMS on a Windows PC, installed the Local
> Player plugin, but I cannot configure LMS and Local Player to use the
> iTunes Media Library.xml file on the ReadyNAS.  In fact, I cannot see
> the ReadyNAS on the network via the "browse" button - but I can see it
> via RAIDar.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you get this sorted?

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.