Annoyingly my internet has been out of action for 1 week and is due to
be repaired tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Are LastFm submissions cached until a connection is obtained or have I
lost the last weeks submissions?

I have realised just how dependent I am on the internet now to the
point where I was way more bothered about the loss of internet than the
loss of phone (and annoyingly due to legislation the phone was restored
within 6 hours)

Thanks to James for developing this plugin it is amazing, if you
haven't used LastFM then you must as it is brilliant. I have discovered
so much new music since I joined.

--
mattybain

'[image: