willsy wrote:

> After seeing your message today, I decided to try installing LMS on a
> spare Pi3.
>
> Really impressed, and it's much faster than my old NAS (which is a
> 212+).
>
> I'm sure a newer NAS would perform much better than the Pi3, but the Pi3
> blows my old 212+ out of the water performance wise, s

I have been trying the same thing the last couple days, but I cannot get
my Rpi to point to my Synology NAS.... I have tried many times to enter
in these boxes, but most are not accepted.... IP address is about all I
understand here. Can you tell me exactly what you entered here?
Thanks!

23560

|Filename: MNT.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23560|