Hi,

I have a Russound xzone4 system that has separate streams each with its
own airplay with 13 in total.  I'm trying to use the LMS installed on my
synology diskstation to use Spotty, LMS and this airplay bridge to have
multiroom audio with Spotify.  I have everything installed and have
gotten it to work but have run across a few issues.  The first is that
after some time if not used the airplay renderers disappear.  In the log
it will say something like renderer disconnected renderer removed for
each of them.  The only way to bring them back is to restart LMS.  The
other issue I'm seeing is related to album coverart when using spotty.
I have Russound XTS keypads around the house that will display the
metadata and coverart for the song being played.  Sometimes the coverart
will display and sometimes it won't depending on what song I choose.
What is odd is if I use the Russound app or the LMS app on my iphone the
coverart is displayed properly for all songs.  I can see on the keypad
that its trying to display the coverart (quick little loading circle)
but a lot of the times it fails and just puts up a music note in its
place.  The other metadata is there though.  If I use the spotify app
directly and use spotify connect or airplay this issue doesn't exist.
Any help would be really appreciated.  Thanks!