I tried to install Spotty on my Qnap TS-212, CPU Marvell 6281 1.2GHz,
but it doesn't work. I can't install it. Perhaps I did something wrong.
I tried to install version 1.4.1 from the app menue, from third party
apps. I marker the box. The Squeezebox does make a reset. When I look
now again in the menue spotty is not marked anymore. ???

What LMS version? If you're pre 7.9.1 you might get the restart prompt before the plugin actually has been downloaded. Make sure you give it enough time before re-starting LMS.

If in doubt, enable logging for server.plugins and plugin.extensions before trying to install the plugin. Then check the server.log file for hints about the failure.

--

Michael