bpa wrote:
> If you created a Favorite as London as detailed below,  the route would
> be Favorites->London->BBC London-> Today
>
> Not sure if this is fast enough but no scrolling down - just simple
> click, click, click.
>
> Create a text file (e.g. called BBCLodon.opml)  with the following
> contents;

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  > <opml version="1.0">
  > <head title="BBC iPlayer">
  > <expansionState></expansionState>
  > </head>
  >       <outline text="BBC London"
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/availability/bbc_london.xml";

parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayer::BBCXMLParser?byday&amp;bykey&amp;reversedays&amp;reverse"
 />

--------------------

> Create a Favorite (e.g. callit London) with a "file://" URL with the
> FULL path  to the file (e.g. BBCLondon.opml) .  For example on my
> Ubuntu although from shell I saved the BBCLondon.opml file in /tmp -
> the URL for the Favorite had to be
> "file:///mnt/hddrive/tmp/BBCLondon.opml"
>
> To save one step - you could edit the Favorites.opml in the Prefs
> directory  and manually add the lines below but it means stopping and
> restarting LMS as a live LMS often rewrites files in Prefs.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > <outline text="BBC London"
URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/availability/bbc_london.xml";

parser="Plugins::BBCiPlayer::BBCXMLParser?byday&amp;bykey&amp;reversedays&amp;reverse"
 />

Thanks, I've just done this and it works. FYI though, the desktop
shortcut did work as expected, opening today (wednesday).

http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.0; Transporter(Living
Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom),
(2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage).
Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Squeeze Ctrl app on Android.