On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 03:18:08AM +0000, dhallag wrote:
>thanks much.  So the smart radio doesn't work via ickStream.  That's a
>great feature.  So you can't start a radio station from an artist, just
>listen to specific albums or songs, correct?  Ugh....

- You can search and listen to artists, albums or playlists.
- Playlists, which were created by Deezer, can be played
- Deezer Picks can be played
- Deezers Flow can be played, but for me only 20 songs are in the
  playlist generated by the Flow-feature, so it eseems like this feature
  is broken somehow :-(

I am using Spottify with the spotty plugin for LMS to search for new
music or browse genres, artists or playlists. Only for favourite
artists or albums, where I like to listen mor ofthen or longer and
ofcourse in a better quality of music, I am using Deezers hifi abo with
Ickstream. Unfortunatly the features of Ickstream for Deezer are very
limited to search for new music, if this would get better, I'd use it
more ofthen. I am still using spotify, because I started with it and I
have all my playlists, artists, e.g. there. I use Deezer only because of
the hifi quality of the music, which really sounds much better via
my hifi system (Acccuphase amp, speakers from B&W and the Logitech
Transporter, cables from HMS) then the songs from Spotify. And it is not
even me, which is hearing the better sound quality, also friends can
hear it and we have tested it in blind tests...

Ciao,

  Schoepp