I've recently resurrected my Squeezebox Touch for use and gradually
moving digital music saved elsewhere back on to it. The facility to
create and edit existing playlists without them being the -current-
playlist was desired so I installed the *Playlist Manager* plug-in.

I can see the added functionality by using the iPeng app on iOS but I
really wanted to start building some playlists using the browser UI as
it's a lot easier with a bigger screen but I can't see the options to do
that, the + symbol only adds to the current playlist.

Should *Playlist Manager* add functionality to the browser UI?

Thanks in advance for any replies.