mherger wrote:
> > I'm running LMS on Vortexbox. Spotty - this great plugin for my
> > Squeezebox - has worked fine until lately. Now I cannot authorize my
> > "main" spotify account with it for some reason. Earlier it worked
> just
> > fine, and there's no problem authorizing my family's other accounts.
>
> Did you change password? The spotty helper app (or rather the underlying
>
> librespot) has a known problem with passwords using some special
> characters.
>
> --
>
> Michael

No I didn't. In fact I have two accounts with same password, and nearly
same username (one for home usage, second for mobile use). The one with
shorter username has this problem, and the other with some extra
characters at the end works just fine. I'll test changing password when
I have time and report back here.

I'll test changin password and report after that.