Good question. After updating to 1.0.6, the plugin stopped consistently
tracking songs (both internet streams and local music). I reverted back
to 1.0.4 from a backup and its working fine again. Didn't see anything
in logs that would indicate a problem.

I'm sorry for the f... up. 1.0.5+ should have improved logging of radio tracks which were based on a single URL. The Radio Paradise lossless stream exposed a limitation in WWTT which had been around for a long time, seen by some BBC listeners, but I wasn't aware of.

Unfortunately my first "fix" killed reporting of track based streams... 1.0.7 should fix this.

--

Michael