College Basketball season started yesterday.  The weather.com version of
the SDT plugin has been updated to calculate the start of season for
this year and hopefully all future seasons.

There is also a tweak to improve the display of completed College
Football games if they went into overtime.

I have also fixed the stock quote feature.  Please note that stock
quotes are now limited to one ticker symbol or index.

Change list:

Code:
--------------------

  # 5.9.40 11/11/17   Corrected display of final CFB games that went into
overtime.
  #                   Added calculation for start of College Basketball (CBB)
season.
  #                   Fixed Stock quotes - Currently limited to one stock or

--------------------

You can download and install the update manually here:

Code:
--------------------

https://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sdt-weather-com/SuperDateTime5-9-40.zip

Or you can use the repository listed here:

Code:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml

PS - When updating the text on the settings page for stock symbols, I
used Google Translate for German and Dutch text.  If there is an error
in the translated text, please let me know.