Hi all,

As per Michael's request, starting a new thread in the hope that this
issue might be tackled and not be snowed under by connect issues.

Have been using Spotty since it launched. Overall brilliant and many
thanks to Michael. I have my SB Touch connected to LMS Repack 7.9.1
using latest Spotty plugin on a Synology DS 415+, and sometimes get
buffering issues. I want to see what causes it. Tried to increase
logging level on some things I thought relevant. Actually see the
buffering issues mentioned in the log now. But how do I know where they
are originating? Is it in the Synology (LMS) or is it in the SB Touch
player? As I connected it through WiFi, it might be possible. But would
the log in LMS show lines of buffering if the player suffers from loss
of data due to WiFi issues? Somehow that seems not so logical.

Anyone who can shine a little light on this?

Many thanks, Martijn