Hi All

Don't give up just yet!

It's been oh so quiet on the Alexa dev. front of late due to other work
stuff taking up a lot of time. I know I've been saying that for a while
but it's true!

I still need to finish out the feature set for the established Alpha
test group. I'm not taking anyone new into that group at the moment as I
want the people who are familiar with the skill and plugin to help
finish it out (ie I don't want to spend time right now going over basics
with new testers).

Once we get the alpha working, I'll be opening up to a wider beta group
with a view to improving stability and getting language versions back on
track.

I'm heartened by the number of people who've been contacting me seeking
access to the test phase. There's obviously an appetite within the SB
community for this kind of add on.

If you want to get involved in the upcoming beta, send me a PM here or
email to admin at hab-tunes dot com. (just posting on this thread is
unlikely to work as I won't be trawling through pages of posts to pick
out applicants). If you've already done that and I've responded, happy
days. If you didn't get a response, I've missed you for some reason so
please try again.

Stay tuned!

Peter

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet