I am getting some weird behavior with the volume.  It seems if I use
Ipeng to raise the volume but then use the LMS gui to lower the volume
it doesn't work as expected.  I think it's related to the plugin saving
the volume setting from where it left off.  For example I played a track
at a volume setting of 25.  I then paused it.  I then lowered the volume
in the LMS gui to 2 while paused.  I then hit play and it started
playing at a volume of 25.  I think this is expected as that was where I
left off but the volume on the LMS GUI didn't change.  It remained at 2
while the volume was actually 25.  Then changing the volume on the LMS
GUI became unresponsive.  Ipeng seems to work though and is responsive
when raising and lowering the volume.