I've finally come around to testing the plugin a little bit. In the
current version it seems to work beautifully.

I have noticed power does not sync well with my SB3 that has fixed
output (100%) and uses the IR Blaster plugin. When I access the player
directly my commands operate both the player and the amp. When the power
commands are sent from the virtual player, IR blaster is somehow
overlooked and the SB3 alone starts/stop with the group. The amp stays
in its current state: player on, no sound.

TBH, the alarm feature of LMS has the same problem, when the alarm has
played for its full duration the player stops but not the amp. So I'm
not sure the plugin can something about it.
I think my workaround would be to untick power management from the
virtual player, and access the SB3 directly. I use the PowerSave plugin,
so after 15 mins idle the player and amp could orderly go off.

Also when I have my Loop (via Airplay bridge) powered up along with the
SB3, the virtual player looks like it is confused with is "volume" IR
commands. Sometimes it will only send "volume up" (even when pressing
down) and sometimes only "volume down" is being sent.
When the SB3 is powered up alone in the group, volume commands work ok.
In other words, I can power Loop off and then virtual player volume
control works ok for the SB3.

I'm not sure what can/should be done about this.
2 out of 3 of my SB3s are using fixed output and an IR Blaster link.
Because of this most of the time I control players volumes separately.
Pippin is proud of what iPeng's group volume control can do for me; it
certainly doesn't confuse IR vol up and down, but nevertheless I don't
use it with the fixed output players. Their volume ramp widely differs
from that of other players so individual control is the way to go.

HTH, and congratulations on another fabulous plugin, philippe_44!

3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9
(linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa
• IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.