Hi--This is my first post, so please forgive a few first-time missteps!
However, I'm having trouble finding this new plugin. I'm running the
latest version of LMS (7.9.1) on my ReadyNas Duo V2. I've added the
additional repository. I can see many of your other plugins (e.g., the
RP PSD one).

It's the same RP plugin. Update to the latest. Then you'll likely have a menu entry telling you that you'd need to install IO::Socket::SSL and/or a recent LMS 7.7.6 or 7.9.x. The SSL library might be a problem on your NAS. Check with the ReadyNAS community if in doubt.

--

Michael