philippe_44 wrote:
> Can you try 0.3.0 in the dev repo, it should do the trick

Works a treat! Top top man. Doesn't appear to restore playlists to
players that are sync'd together before they are grabbed by the Group
Player. Therefore I will not leave any players sync'd from now on and
just rely on the "Groups" to do my syncing.

With that said I have a couple more ideas to make it all a bit smoother
with my setup (might help with others I don't know).

1. Is it possible that when you turn on the "Group" player that if a
slave player is playing that it grabs that playlist? Reason I say that
is if I'm playing to the Lounge Radio instead of the group then want to
turn the Radio on in the Kitchen to listen to same song then I would
have to load iPeng or the LMS web ui to sync them. I currently use Siri
for everything so I could say turn on "All Players" which would turn on
the group which would grab the players and then grab the playlist from
the currently playing player as it grabs it. Then I can say turn on the
"Kitchen Radio". Hope that makes sense!

2. This is related to Shaire tunes so I'll post over there.

If you think the above is a waste of time, of that you think its not
possible then doesn't matter as its working great so far and I'm sure I
can manage with the way it is hehe

Can't thank you enough or all your efforts with this and with the other
plugins. You have kept old and discontinued products alive and current.
Same thanks goes to Michael for his help, particularly keeping LMS
updated with fixes and his fabulous Spotty app - who would of thought
Spotify Connect on our ageing LMS products!! Thank you all!