mherger wrote:

> If you're on Windows, then I'd say this is the first version which
> actually works... I'm glad you can confirm.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Indeed.

I noticed that after having turned my Touch off and when turning it on
and resuming play, the last played song of the playlist keeps repeating
itself infinetely. "Squeezelite" (the player that was selected for the
playlist) is also then no longer a selectable device. Exiting the
Spotify app on the phone and entering again seems to solve the problem.

This isn't a huge problem but I thought I'd mention it.

24394

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24394|

//Johan

Windows 10
LMS 7.9.1