davidovada wrote:
> Tonio, I've been having a similar problem here in Italy. I jumped into
> another thread but this seems exactly what I am experiencing (except for
> me it happens all day). Here is my comment from the other thread:
>
> Hope someone can help. I've streamed Qobuz for years without problem to
> my Transporter. For the past month it is unlistenable due to constant
> buffering. I've eliminated all the usual suspects(ethernet all the way,
> so not a wifi issue). Re-installed LMS, re-booted everything,
> re-installed plug-in, etc. There is no buffering issue when using the
> desktop app on my iMac and also on the app for iPhone. Two days ago I
> took advantage of the Tidal offer. No buffering problems at all. I've
> contacted Qobuz support with no solution. What's up? I'm in Italy(which
> technically is not kosher). Can it be vodafone throttling Qobuz, but not
> Tidal? Grazie.

Hi All, I had a mail converstaion with Qobuz customer service last week,
claiming that since they opened the service in Italy, just before
Christmas, I started having much more dropouts than before (I have an
Irish account but I'm based in Italy).

They sayd is not up to them, but squeezebox connection, that don't use
cache and asked me to talk with developers, so here I'm.

Please vote fr my request in the developers forum!