I just played FIP autour du Rock here and it worked.
However, I can see some odd things in the data from Radio France and
I'll try to get in touch with them to resolve it.

I use 2 different data sources from Radio France - historical reasons,
but basically one of them provided better cover art but the other tended
to be more timely in providing the data.

The problem that I have seen is that one of the sources seems to be
stuck in the past and is showing data that it claims is playing in
October 2017
e.g. unix timestamp 1507650075 which is 2017-10-10T15:41:15+00:00

In theory it handles that OK because the plugin tries to choose the good
data.
But, if you are using an old version of the plugin that had only one
source or is configured to use only one of the two then I could
understand it showing nothing.
In old versions of the plugin I used to make it configurable to choose
which source/sources to use.
I am running version 0.1.10 (see it from the Settings/Plugins page)

Edit:
If you set the logging level to debug you will see more (much more) data
including the timestamps. Don't post here without editing though as it
will be huge.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com