mr-b wrote:
> Ah, I don't see that. If i've done a search and I've gone down the Songs
> option and an Artist, then I get  a drop-down box showing a kind of
> history (or hierarchy) choice between my search, Songs and the Artist.
> There's no top-level choice.
> I'm using OS 2.3.2.

>From any screen, just swipe from the left hand edge.

|Filename: swipe.jpg                                                |

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer
3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi
(files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom
kidstypike's Profile:
View this thread: