Do you mean - I select an artist then select an album by that artist and
then display the tracks on that album, then back out of the album and
artist without adding track to playlist? It does not appear to crash in
that particular sequence.
BUT repeating that same process if when displaying the tracks on the
selected album I press on one of the tracks to add it to the current
playlist, when backing out of album the app crashes.
So it only crashes when adding track to playlist. If that makes sense to
you 😀

Main Source: Transporter
Amp:  Cyrus 8XPd QX
Speakers: PMC twenty:23

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962