oyvindo wrote:
> Hi Greg,  After updating to 1.3.3 my media keys have stopped working all
> together.
> Did I do something wrong?

If anything is wrong, I'm sure I did it. :-)  The most recent change I
made to Media Key Integration was to not have the media keys registered
to SLX if the setting is set to "off".  Previously, SLX always
registered the media keys and then just ignored them if the setting was
"off".  The change makes the media keys available to other apps if you
turn them off in SLX.  I have not been able to reproduce your problem.
Check your settings to make sure media key integration is enabled, and
press "Apply" just for fun and see if that fixes it.  I've check my
logic to make sure there is not some pathway that SLX could be failing
to register the media keys and I have not found any.

You can also see the application log and see if media key presses are
getting recognized.  Bottom right of Settings Page is a link
"Application Log" clicking that will open a log window.  Press a media
key and see if it is reflected in the log window.

Another minor GUI tweak I made was this.  Before, SLX would immediately
refresh the browser screen when you pressed a media key.  That would
give the operator a bit of immediate positive feedback, but the downside
was that if you were drilled down on the left browser pane, you would
lose your place.  So I removed the browser refresh and just let the
browser update the play/pause or now playing graphic on its own update
cycle which takes about 1 second or two or three.

R Greg Dawson

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X