mikebainbridge wrote:
> This works perfectly with no server load problems my cursory look so far
> can tell. I'll look for something more formal to really check but I'm up
> and running at the right speed for sure.
>
> "Top" shows about 23% processor usage by sox while running but no
> dropouts or pauses for the whole 30 minute programme.

Good that it works.  Your system has a 4 core processor with "hard
float" Linux  so it should be able to keep up with necessary resampling
without too much load.

As "sox" will be included when playing all AAC stream to the SB1 - you
should check that AAC files/streams with 44.1kHz are not affected - sox
should see source is 44.1kHz and do no processing.