Simon_rb wrote:
> When you swipe right on the Group Player, it just pauses the playing
> player and thats it. The playlist isn't transferred. I'll post a log in
> a bit.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [18-03-07 12:30:06.9643] Plugins::Groups::Player::play (174) NEVER
SYNCHRONIZE A GROUP WITH A PLAYER All Players

pippin wrote:
> You are. That's how both iPeng's QuickSwitch and MWWM work, the players
> are synced and then un-synced.
> It's the only way I know off to completely copy the state of a playlist
> to another player and especially to also get seamless continuation of
> the audio.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can think of right now to solve that.
Group Players are virtual players which must be masters of their LMS
group. Trying to sync them with other players (making them slaves)
breaks the way they work so transfering playlist by syncing new players
to the existing group then un-syncing the old players (which make
perfect sense) cannot work. Basically, you can't "manually" change sync
of Group Players, it must be handled by the plugin

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5