itm wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had had any luck playing tracks on an Onkyo
> receiver? I have a TX-NR515 which is recognised by the UPnP plugin as a
> TX-NR616AE. It shows up in my LMS web console, and I can request
> playback of tracks on it, but there's no audio from the receiver, even
> though the track shows as playing in the LMS interface. The receiver
> switches to the Net source, so it's receiving some sort of request from
> LMS. The volume on the receiver is also reset to zero when the request
> is sent. The log is attached.
> I can access the LMS server using the DLNA interface, and have no
> problem selecting tracks and playing them back. But the interface is
> painful of course ;0)
> Any idea why the receiver isn't playing back?
> I'm running LMS 7.9.1 - 1516565589 on Lubuntu, and version 0.2.15.1 of
> the UPnP plugin.

Can you try to use the dev version? (see 1st post of this thread). The
Onkyio is supported, it's probably an issue with the HTTP mode used for
data transfer. But if I need to do any modification, I will only do them
on the dev release, so although it's not stable yet, I'd prefer you to
start from there

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5