I'm trying to install server power control on a windows 7 machine.   I
downloaded the zip file from https://github.com/gharris999/SrvrPowerCtrl
as instructed in earlier posts from 2017.  I unzipped the folder and
copied it to   C:\Program Files\Squeezebox\server\Plugins\SrvrPowerCtrl.
The instructions said I could get SCPowerTool.exe from the same place
I got the plugin files, but I can't find it there.  A google search led
me to a 2010 version at
https://code.google.com/archive/p/srvrpowerctrl/downloads.   I put that
file in  C:\Windows\System32.  Then I tried to test the program as
suggested in the instructions: in command window with admin rights, I
entered

SCPowerTool.exe --standby --wakeup=-60

I got a message NSIS error, error launching installer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.