The detection of the LMS device in the android Spotify app unfortunately
got even more broken after the latest update of LMS. But now there are

But there are a lot of traces telling me that you were successfully using the feature? Volume changes, track changes etc. are being reported down almost to the bottom of the file.

quite a lot of errors in the log :) Now the LMS device comes and goes

Those about getPriorityClass()? Never seen them. I'm wondering whether you're running your LMS in a somewhat restricted environment. Eg. you lack permission to do some calls, or open ports. Is this a Windows server version?

--

Michael