Hello,

This is the first time I post in this forum.

First my configuration:
LMS 7.7.5 with Spotty plugin 2.1.15 on a WIN8 PC.
Squeezebox Touch (LAN) synced with Squeezebox Radio (WLAN)
Remote via iPeng (so no Spotify connect)

A long time everything went perfect. But since a few weeks (presumably
since one of the spotty updates) I am facing the following problem:
When using spotty suddenly the music stops and after a few seconds the
next track starts. It seems that the break is caused by loosing the sync
between the two squeezeboxes. After the players have re-synced the music
continues with the next track.

Does this make sense to anybody?

Thank you and best regards!
Alexander