SlimChances wrote:
> but perhaps other people have it working

It was working last week when 1.7.0 was originally released, but it
appears to me that BC has changed their site so the MF is now broken.

Normally I would have noticed because I'm a heavy user of their feed
also.  It just so happens that last week and this weekend I spent all my
BC time reviewing and whittling down some of my wishlist items to
purchase.

I'm sure Michael will look at it when he has a chance.

*Player: *1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares),
4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
*Server: *1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC
w/LMS & SqueezePlay
*Control: *4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1
x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
*Audio: *Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic
Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!