Cut-Throat wrote:
> Thanks Much !
>
> I have another question regarding LmsUpdate.    Do you recommend
> installing this and what exactly will this do for me over just
> downloading the package from Sourceforge and installing it manually?

Not sure if I understand the question. The packages at Sourceforge are a
continuation of LmsUpdate. These packages are based on the latest
Synology Beta packages, just like LmsUpdate was, and updated with the
latest commits made on github. The Armada38x will also be added to
SourceForge when its ready.
As with LmsUpdate, the SourceForge packages need to be installed
manually as well.

Greetings,

Martin

-LMS on Raspian Stretch -> 2x Radio