Philip Meyer wrote:
> Up until a recent update I've been able to play tracks through the
> Band's Campout plugin.  But now I can't.
>
> I can browse in all the various ways possible, but when I select
> something to play, it queues the tracks up, but they have a length of 0
> and immediately stop.
>
> Any ideas what could be wrong?

Just to check - what version of the plugin is currently installed?
Latest is v1.7.3

What area are the tracks are you trying to play coming from? Collection,
Wishlist, Music Feed, Fans, Followers, etc.

Did you ever fill in the Identity value after Michael added it to the
plugin page?
While this is not absolutely required, it is required for extended
functionality - like playing your Music Feed.
For whatever reason, my Identity did change once in the last several
weeks, so I started experiencing issues.

NOTE: Mine was EXTREMELY similar, having only changed a few
characters

In the update to v1.7.3, Michael did change things so that if you click
on the Music Feed and your ID is wrong it should tell you so...

Did you try a restart of LMS?

Network changes? Firewall, etc.?

Short of these things, I'm at a loss.  Mine has been working perfectly,
including tonight, without any issues.

Post a log so we can see...

*Player: *1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares),
4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
*Server: *1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC
w/LMS & SqueezePlay
*Control: *4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1
x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
*Audio: *Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic
Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!