mherger wrote:
> > To be sure it wasn't a problem, I have now added my identity cookie
> value into the plugin settings.  Still not working.
>
> What exact system are you running your LMS on? This kind of reminds me
> of somebody's Radio Paradise playback issue. Maybe you have a really old
>
> OpenSSL/IO::Socket::SSL implementation?
> --
>
> Michael

Michael, I just want to point this out from an earlier post - I was
wondering if the 'stream_redirect' was an issue for LMS...

Code:
--------------------

https://bandcamp.com/stream_redirect?enc=mp3-128&track_id=2847842814&ts=1522636472&t=176bf6439dcad5a6529d6affce563b4773dd744d
--------------------

*Player: *1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares),
4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
*Server: *1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC
w/LMS & SqueezePlay
*Control: *4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1
x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
*Audio: *Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic
Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!