hi, we have problem with authentication I think, in spottily web page
the device not appears in approved apps.

I assume you are running the latest and greatest max2play on Raspberry Pi? Is that correct? What Pi model?

/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SpottyAARCH64Bin/Bin/spotty-custom

Uninstall this plugin. Unless you're running max2play on something like the Rock64 (which I doubt) this is the wrong hardware platform.

/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux/spotty-muslhf

Do you know how to ssh in to the box? You could CD to this folder, then do

ln -s spotty-muslhf spotty-custom

and try again.

--

Michael