ed39 wrote:
> Hi
> I'm also having issues only with iplayer extras , for example if i go to
> bbcr6 and select any show it gives me a error of url lack of io socket
> ssl. Might be a local problem but worked fine til recently.
> I cant get a menu of past shows.
> BBCiplayer extra ver 2.0.0
> BBC iplayer 1.5.4.5

A quick test of a few BBC R6 program using the A-z menu - and they play
OK for me.

You have to be more specific what fails as sometimes a single program is
faulty.

What are your BBCiplayer and Extra Settings ?
AFAIK ssl is not used within the BBCiplayer or Extras so please show a
copy of the log messages where this error is displayed.