Yes, thanks - I just tried it...... When playing a track from Tidal, It
appears that it selects tracks from Spotify.... I was hoping it would
select tracks from Tidal. Maybe this is how it's supposed to work?

Oh... that's a "legacy" problem: LastMix comes with support for the old Spotify plugin built in. If other plugins are registering with LastMix, they would be top of the priority list, assuming the user who installed an additional streaming service wants this to be used with highest priority. Spotty is considered an additional streaming service.

I'll have to update those Spotty and LastMix integration. You can disable Spotty if you want to test TIDAL integration.

--

Michael