quadronado wrote:
> That's weird, today it's working. I don't know why it wasn't working
> Yesterday, I didn't do any updates. Thank You anyway.

I still don't know why it isn't working sometimes. Today I tried
OrangeSqueeze (Android App):

When I play music on my Squeezebox Touch I can search a song in spotty
and have the options "play", "play next" and "add to playlist".

When I play music on my Squeezebox Radio I can search a song in spotty
but I only have the options "play" and "add to playlist". The second
option is missing.

When I use the Webinterface instead of OrangeSqueeze I don't see "add to
playlist", neither on the Touch nor on the radio.

Maybe this is an issue with OrangeSqueeze? Can anyone confirm this
problem?

Some of my spotify playlists: 'Joni Mitchell covered'
(https://open.spotify.com/user/quadronado/playlist/2fjST73UI1424diUT0yQob)
- 'Johnny Cash originals'
(https://open.spotify.com/user/quadronado/playlist/21uPDaReCFY5g5sn7i0vpr)