Hi Michael... None that I can think about. Spotty used to work when I
was using an earlier version of Spotty on 7.9.1 that worked in
conjunction with a helper app that I believed was developed by Triode
and you. The Windows Firewall is off on the LMS server and access to SN
and other services like Pandora and Slacker are working fine. I don't
believe it's being blocked as I can see the Transporter listed on my
Spotify Windows and Android clients as a player.  I can select the
Transporter as a listening device from any of my Spotify player, but I
get no sound from the Transporter or notice any changes in the Spotty
interface.  I'm currently using Spotty 2.3.1 is there a later version?
What version of Spotty.exe should the server be running? The one on my
Windows computer has a size of 3.413KB