okay, I saw in the configuration-folder of for the helper the various
credentials:
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty/[mac]/credentials.json

I realized I only saw those players, that are assigned to my account.
The "missing" one was assigned to another account.

In fact, the announcement didn't work at all as the firewall blocked the
HTTP-server provided by each instance. I added an exemption for those
ports and it worked fine,.. so I'll need to find a method to
automatically open the dynamically assigned ports somehow or a method to
fix the port,..