matrixed99;167185 Wrote:
> I'm running Slimserver 6.5.1 and MusicIP on a Linux machine. I have the
> double entry problem described here. Where do you specify the library
> location for the MusicIP server? I don't seem to have an entry in the
> mmm.ini file or in the Slimserver MusicMagic web section.
>
> Thanks.

Matrixed99 >>> I'm not sure I've understood you right, but the 'music
folder' setting being referred to in this thread is the one on the SS
Home/Server Settings/ Basic Settings page:

"MUSIC FOLDER
"You can specify a folder containing music files that SlimServer will
scan and add to your music library. Enter the path to the folder below.
You can leave this field blank if you are importing your music library
information from iTunes or MoodLogic."

(...or, it seems, from MusicMagic!)

--
Diana