BLUETOOTH UPDATE:

We just released a new beta with our Squeezebox Server Integration for
Bluetooth added!

It works just like the last versions integration, except a lot smoother
than before and with a little less latency.

Just make the beta update, install the Squeezebox Server Solution at the
bottom of the Bluetooth menu, pair you phone or tablet and the
Squeezebox Server on the device (must be on the same Pi) automatically
starts audio playback from your paired bluetooth device and stops once
you stop. Afterwards, it will also resume its current playlist or
whatever you had playing on it. I tested today on a 3B+ and it worked
great. Let us know what you think of the solution :)