Michael, thanks for that. I am trying to think of anything in my system
that may have changed since earlier in the year when Spotty was working.
Apart from the obvious of LMS updates and Spotty updates, all I can
think of is changing to pCP 3.5.0 a month ago. I wonder if it is
possible for be to reinstall an older version of pCP... Hmmm, will try!

Cheers, David

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids